- 1 1/2 lb meat
- whole onion, chopped
- 1/2c bread crumbs
- 8oz can of tomato paste
- 2tbsp mustard
- 3tbsp brown sugar
- 2tsp vinegar
half of sauce goes in meatloaf
Bake for 1 hour at 350°
I think the three of you asked for this recipe. Most ingredients are measured by weight.
- 1/2 lbs Honey
- 3/4+ lbs Crunchy Peanut Butter 
- 1 1/8 tsp Vanilla
- 1/2 lbs Moist Date Pieces 
- 1/2 lbs Rolled Oats 
- 1/2+ tsp Salt
- Mix honey, peanut butter, vanilla and dates until dates are broken up.
- Add and mix salt and oats (and peanuts if using them).
- Roll out to about 1/4 to 1/2 inch thick (up to you) on a cookie sheet.
- Bake at 305F for 10-15 minutes or until golden.
- Cut while still warm. Let dry/cool before stacking.
Share and enjoy.
 Alternative: 1/2 lbs peanut butter and 1/4 lbs Spanish Roasted Peanuts.
 I've been using thick rolled oats, but thin also worked well.
 PCC sells bags of "moist date pieces" and 1 lbs bricks of dates. I use the bricks and let the mixer break them up. I also tried it with regular dates. The pits aren't too hard to remove.